Content Marketing Assistant
Requirement: Bilingual in French and English
Full time position
in Paris – France
Wakanim is a European company in partnership with Aniplex Inc., a group of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. and a leading provider of Anime content and music production and distribution in Japan. Wakanim’s Streaming Platform provides
professional high quality streams of the best Japanese Animation, only an hour after the Japanese TV broadcasting.
The Content Marketing Assistant role is to support the marketing team by creating original content daily.
At the crossroads of marketing strategy and visual design, and under the suppervision of the marketing manager, he/she’ll be in charge of creating and producing original text and video content, in order to supplement daily wakanim communications toward its audience.
– Graphic design creation, still or animated
– Video production and editing (short clips, interviews, motion design)
– Prepation and publication of Youtube’s videos clips (management of the channels)
– Ability to write engaging content (newsletter, blog, social media)
– Daily relationship with press and partners, write and share press releases
– A good knowledge of anime and its communities
– Web savy (social media, news site, reddit etc..)